Matt Cologna, SIOR
Senior Director, Industrial Group
Cushman & Wakefield
License # 00616335
Sacramento | California Central Valley
One Capitol Mall, Suite 670
Sacramento, CA 95814
To Contact Mr. Cologna
- A.C. Houston Lumber Company
- ACX Pacific Northwest
- Beal Bank
- Byers Gymnastics
- Clark & Sullivan
- Classic Party Rentals
- Comtek Computer Systems
- Cookson Electronics
- Elevator Technology
- James Hardie Building Products
- Hearth & Home
- Kaeser Compressors
- KMS Development
- Paradyme Inc.
- Pepperidge Farms
- Rapid Rooter
- Ravel Rasmussen Properties
- Sears Logistics Services
- Shaw Carpets
- Soft File
- Star Pipe Products
- The Sleep Train
- Ultimate Product Corporation
- United Rentals
- US Food Service
- Western Truck Parts & Equipment
Matt Cologna began his industrial real estate career in 1996. His experience includes owner/user and investment sales, logistics, landlord & tenant representation, land assemblage, build to suits and developer relations. He has represented clients on a local, regional and national basis basis.
Matt’s style in working with clients is to thoroughly assess and understand their needs. He assists clients in identifying a property that fits with both their immediate and long terms plans. In this capacity the client is able to benefit from their real estate decisions. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Matt was a consistently ranked as a top producer at Grubb & Ellis, frequently placing in the top 10 in the local office and earning the Circle of Excellence honors from the company on a national level.
Notable Transactions 2007 - 2010
- Represented Sears Logistics Services (Tenant) in the 780,000 SF, build to suit lease from Prologis (Landlord) at 2115 Sinclair Ave. in Stockton.
- Represented Nippon Shokken (Buyer) in the purchase of 14 acres of industrial land in West Sacramento in order to build a food manufacturing plant.
- Represented United Stationers (Tenant) in the 250,000 SF lease renewal at 7021 Roseville Road, Sacramento.
- Represented Amerimax (Tenant) in the 108,000 SF lease at 1835 Diesel Drive in Sacramento
- Represented Kraft (Seller) in the sale of their 56,537 SF facility located at 121 Main in Sacramento as well as the renewal of their lease in
- Represented Classic Party Rentals (Tenant) in the 26,542 SF Lease at 900 National Drive, Sacramento.
- Represented Composites One (Tenant) in the 25,800 SF lease at 3621 Seaport in West Sacramento.
Education & qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree from Sacramento State University, with a concentration in Management, Spring 1994
- California Real Estate Broker License, June 1996
Affiliations & Memberships
- Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) Member
- Past President - College of Business Alumni, Sacramento State University
- College of Business Advisory Council Sacramento State University
- Sacramento State Alumni Association Board of Directors, Membership & Fund Development Chair
- Advisory Board, Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Member
- RECON Networking Board Member
- Eagle Scout